- Björn Rudzewitz, Ramon Ziai, Kordula De Kuthy and Detmar Meurers. Developing a web-based workbook for English supporting the interaction of students and teachers. Proceedings of the Joint 6th Workshop on NLP for Computer Assisted Language Learning and 2nd Workshop on NLP for Research on Language Acquisition at NoDaLiDa 2017. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings 134: 36–46. [pdf]
- Björn Rudzewitz. An Integrated Approach to Answer Selection in Question Answering: Exploring Multiple Information Sources and Domain Adaptation. Submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Arts in Computational Linguistics (M.A. Thesis).
[ pdf ]
- Björn Rudzewitz. Exploring the Intersection of Short Answer Assessment, Authorship Attribution, and Plagiarism Detection. In Proceedings of the 11th Workshop on Innovative Use of NLP for Building Educational Applications, pages 235–241, San Diego, CA, June 2016. Association for Computational Linguistics. [pdf | poster]
- Björn Rudzewitz. Alignment Weighting for Short Answer Assessment. Submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Bachelor of Arts in Computational Linguistics (B.A. Thesis).
[ pdf | slides ]
- Ramon Ziai and Björn Rudzewitz. CoMiC: Exploring text segmentation and similarity in the English Entrance Exams task. In Linda Cappellato, Nicola Ferro, Gareth J. F. Jones, and Eric San Juan, editors, Working Notes of CLEF 2015 -- Conference and Labs of the Evaluation forum, volume 1391 of CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2015.
[ pdf ]
- Björn Rudzewitz and Ramon Ziai. CoMiC: Adapting a short answer assessment system for answer selection. In Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2015), pages 247--251. Association for Computational Linguistics, 2015.
[ pdf | poster ]
- Albert Wall, Niels Ott, Ramon Ziai, and Björn Rudzewitz. Macunaíma as a data source for the distribution and interpretation of bare NPs in Brazilian Portuegese: Corpus preparation and first annotation agreement results. Poster at the Third International Conference on Ibero-Romance Historical Corpora (CODILI 3), 6 2014.
[ poster ]