Welcome to my homepage!
I am a researcher at Tübingen University, currently pursuing a PhD in the area of Content Assessment. More specifically, I am exploring how notions in Information Structure and Answer Typing influence the assessment of an answer to a question with regard to content. To that end, I work in the project "A4: Comparing Meaning in Context" of the collaborative research center SFB833.
Software I contributed to
- TAGARELA, an Intelligent Language Tutoring System
- WERTi, a platform for authentic text ICALL
- rftj, a Java interface to the RFTagger
- The SACODEYL Search Tool, a search engine for the SACODEYL corpora
- The Web as Corpus Toolkit
- WELCOME, a platform for distributed collection of structured learner corpus data